Monday 29 October 2012

Power of F4U Corsair

I am a big fan of power, style and height, this is the reason I like RC corsair, it is one of my favorites planes, having too much power and ability to go high altitudes. It is famous for its ability to outpace any competitor. It is also referred to as a “whistling death” by the Japanese in World War II.

Its huge propellers are very amazing and it is engineered as a carrier-based fighter, this is probably the reason it is highly popular amongst power enthusiasts. It has got highly improved aerodynamics and it incomparable in terms of speed. Its reputation and distinctive flying characteristics have earned the F4U Corsair its place in American military history. 

Its superb scaling structure with sport-like flying characteristics makes it easier for everyday pilots to fly high in the air. It often comes with unlimited scale features that truly unique, including, but not limited to, factor installed rotating retracts, steerable tail wheel, large 3-bladed prop, aluminum spinner nut.

It was gifted by my cousin on my birthday and I am in love with it! It is highly dazzling and gives a chance to scale the heights of sky. He has a huge collection of RC planes, which he purchases from grayson hobby. He first read the specifications and then orders it. I will also order a brand new Corsair from the same store.

No comments:

Post a Comment