Wednesday 28 November 2012

GH2217-06 Brushless Outrunner Motor


"This is one of the toughest motors EVER. I've had this motor for almost 2 years. It has been in several of my scratch build planes ranging from 36in to 50in wing spans. I have demolished several airplanes in mishaps, and this motor took the beating every time without fail. It is plenty powerful for vertical acceleration, stunt flying, and plowing in to the windy on a rough flying day. I have pounded it straight in to the ground, even on concrete pavement, and the shaft is STILL picture perfect, and the motor STILL performs flawlessly. I've had other motors, but never one that could perform like this one and take the kind of punishment that a horrible pilot like myself can dish out!! I highly recommend this motor!!"

By Howard Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment